ABTC actively supports practitioners’ needs for convenient, cost-effective access to transplant certification continuing education credits for recertification. We connect you with the resources you need to maintain your transplant certification and stay up-to-date on the latest methodologies and technologies in organ donation and transplantation.
Continuing Education Points for Transplant Certification (CEPTCs) are available from many sources, including (but not limited to):
- NATCO - The Organization for Transplant Professionals: NATCO offers its members many opportunities to meet the requirements for maintaining CCTC, CPTC, CCTN or CTP certification by offering several options to obtain transplant certification credits.
- Progress in Transplantation - the official journal of NATCO, contains CEU/CEPTC articles annually.
- United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS Connect) - Learn about policy, system updates (UNetSM), and effective practices while earning CEPTCs. UNOS’ Professional Education department develops a wide variety of educational offerings with input from transplant and UNOS staff.
- International Transplant Nurses Society (ITNS) - Obtain the transplant certification education you need on-demand from ITNS. Visit the ITNS Online Store.
- Organ Donation and Transplantation Alliance "The Alliance" - Many Alliance learning opportunities award continuing education credits for the healthcare community of practice.
- Gift of Life Institute - Training and Transplant Certification Education opportunities and eLearning.
- American Transplant Society -The American Transplant Congress is the Joint Annual Meeting of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) and the American Society of Transplantation (AST). ATC provides scientific and clinical information relevant to solid organ and tissue transplantation
- Kidney Foundation of Ohio - Annually conducts the Renal Symposium on issues and trends in transplantation.
- ABTC Approved Providers of CEPTCs - A list of ABTC Approved Providers is available to view and download. The list includes dozens of transplant organizations approved to provide transplant certification continuing education. Note: Check back frequently for an updated list. For questions about Approved Providers, contact ABTC. *
- ABTC Item Writing - CEPTCs can also be earned for authored exam questions. Learn about the process of writing items for a professional transplant certification exam and the number of CEPTCs earned for approved items. Please contact ABTC at email@example.com for more information
Be an Approved Provider
- Offer CEPTCS
Track Your CEPTCs Online
- Record & Store As You Go